Learn how to add VLOOKUP formulas in different rows and columns, using excel 2013 it’s most important function for creating different reporting and dashboard of project plan.
Search for specific information in your spreadsheet. For example, if you have a list of items with prices, you could search for the price of a specific item.
- Enter formula in your specific location where you search the price of the Item.
- H7 is a location where you enter the Item name and VLOOKUP auto find the item price.
- Then select the area of the item and price.
- =VLOOKUP(H7,C7:D12,2 (C7:C12 is specific area) 2 is a column number.
- =VLOOKUP(H7,C7:D12,2,0) 0 is used to False or exact match.
So if you want some complex example, than download our free template and overview how to use this formulas in it.