Scrum capacity planning spreadsheet Template is used by the Project planning managers, and also scrum teams to keep in view different projects. It is used to measure the time required for a project to complete.
This template helps you to manage all the tasks better and as well as it also automatically calculates everything. It is very necessary for the project managers to keep track of all the data of the tasks to better perform all the functions and deliver good and best results to the customers and other partners.
Related Article: Scrum Meeting Template
In this, you can customize it as you want to add or remove the unnecessary data from the sheet. You must have to enter all major tasks names and their sub-tasks below them the sheet then is programmed to do calculate the hours available for non-scrum activities, repeating scrum, other non-tasks time hours.
As well as it also automatically generates a Pie chart for a quick review of the data of hours that are available for the teams to work. Detail description of Why Scrum from a business perspective?
Using Scrum Capacity Planning Spreadsheet
Track down some basic to fundamental steps for an efficient way of work management. Daily scrum meeting to supply chain management, you can manage all.
- Track the performance of the teams
- Best for performance tracking
- It helps you to calculate the Hours Individually.
- An efficient way to stalk the performance of teams
- Graphically represents the calculated data.
- An efficient way to do work.
- Effective record-keeping
- No hassles of manual working.
How to Use Scrum capacity planning?
Step to step guide regarding scrum planning.
- First of all, you must write the Project name and also determine their sub-tasks that are necessary to do.
- Then determine or categorize your repeating scrum activities, repeated non-scrum activities, non-repeating activities, & non-task time.
- Then calculate each of the category’s subtasks that are calculated by the sheet automatically.
- Repeating Scrum activities are those that have to repeat at once before completion of the project.
- Non-Repeating scrum activities are those who do not repeat after one time as training, interviews, holidays/ travels, etc.
Repeating NON-scrum activities includes all those activities that are not the responsibility of the scrum team but of other departments repeatedly as quality insurance after every step.
Then most importantly categorize your scrum teams and give each of them a name or an ID to identify in a sheet by that name or ID.
Write all your teams’ names or ID’s in the columns to evaluate all teams individually.
Related Article: Conference Room Template
In the end, after you have entered all data correctly the sheet automatically calculates the total no working hours of the team and the hours remaining that are available to complete the Sprint. The higher the calculated rate of the team the more the team is distracted from work.
- Sprint Capacity Planner Template Excel
- Agile Capacity Planning Guide
Sprint Capacity Planner Template Excel
Before starting each sprint you must track down daily reports in some sort of planning sheet of excel, so get the template and run your product development program.
Additionally, the scrum capacity planning spreadsheet template automatically Generates a pie Chart for the calculation data to graphically represent the data.
In conclusion, this sheet would help you to keep stalk the performance of the Teams that how each team is performing on their own for the project and which team is spending more time as non-working hours. As well as the remaining time that needs to complete the tasks or a project.
Agile Management Excel (https://www.template124.com/agile-sprint-backlog-template-excel/)
project Management (https://www.template124.com/agile-project-management-excel-template/)