Before project is actually initiated Ms excel use for change request template designing, it is properly planned according to the project and type, however according to the requirements of time; some changes are required to be made in planning process. These changes must be properly recorded and they are actually made by person working on the task, however this information should be made available to the project manager. These changes are recorded in project change request template, which is prepared in excel tool and most often required these days.
Project Change Request Template Excel Features
Maintain proper workflow in the project processes through utilizing this template:
It has ability to set in every time of organization.
- Whether a project is going on in manufacturing industry or if it is required in construction industry it can set well in every type of organization.
- Changes are integral part of the process and to achieve project milestones, these can be made timely.
- Now record every change easily through this excel template.
- Check Gantt Chart in Excel for more comprehensive project planning
It can be shared timely and easily with project manager.
- A project manager is a person responsible for specific project therefore he should approve the changes, before they are implemented.
- It prevents confusion through holding all the important data regarding changing’s required.
Project Change Request Sheet
It is consisted of a single spreadsheet, which must be filled manually. These changes must then be reviewed by project managers. Some of these changes are minor while major are required as well. It consists of:
- Project general details like project, customer placing it and project number.
- Person requesting the change
- Change number
- Category of change and it then include options for change like cost, schedule, quality, scope, requirements or document.
- Detailed description of proposed change
- Justification for proposed change and impacts of change as well.
Project change request excel format is usually been used after tracking issues in project and work accordingly.