Check out how you can change color in table using alternate highlight technique and apply formula? In given pictures you can seen “new formatting rules” so read it before apply in any table. In 2nd image you can seen conditional formatting, Format and apply to areas, so let’s start.
- First select rows and columns of the table you want to format it.
- Go to Conditional & formatting dialog (Manage Rules> New Rules> Use a formula to determine which cells to format.
- Now, if you want to highlight alternative rows type this formula.
- If you want to highlight alternative columns type this formula.
=MOD (COLUMN (), 2) =0
- Click Format Button to change format (Color, Text Style etc.).
- Click Ok Then Click Apply.
So contact with us for more tips and tricks about advance excel 2016.